I'm currently working with a leading Cold Storage/Food and Beverage General Contractor in Chicago and the Midwest, who are looking for a Project Execuitve to come in and help grow their Cold Storage division for a company they just acquired...
- Responsible for the administration and management of various construction projects
- Work intimately with the project managers, superintendents, client and other colleagues to coordinate and ensure the schedule, safety and quality control
- Manage estimating, scheduling, quality control, reporting progress, reviewing and coordinating design and safety coordination
- Communicate effectively with all parties involved in the project and remain cost conscious at all times
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or similar
- 10-15 years experience in the Cold Storage/Food and Beverage division as an SPM or PX
- Team player with great communication
Our client is in the Top 50 ENR for Cold Storage firms in the Midwest that do 95% of their work at negotiated bid and have had 0 litigation's in over 20 years!
Apply now or reach out if you have any questions.