I'm working with one of the top 50 ENR Warehouse/Distribution General Contractors in Chicago and the Midwest. They are actively searching for a Project Manager to help grow the company with a huge backlog of projects going into 2026/27...
The Project Manager is responsible for contributing to the overall safety, direction, completion, and financial outcome of construction projects from initial budget through project closeout.
- Plan and Schedule projects
- Ensure customer satisfaction by identifying and exceeding client needs
- Manage more complex, increasingly difficult, and larger projects
- Capable of managing single projects in the $5 Million to $20 Million range or multiple small projects in various stages of construction
- Present clearly and professionally to owners during the bidding process
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or similar field
- 9-12 years experience
- Warehouse/Distribution, Manufacturing, Food Processing experience is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
If you have experience working on larger projects, especially in the Warehouse/Distribution industry and you're looking to advance your career...Apply now or reach out if you have any questions!