I've just started a search for one of the fastest-growing industrial General Contractors in Chicago who are looking for a PM to help grow their firm!
The PM will provide overall management direction for two or more mid-size and small size projects and assist Senior Project Managers and Team Leaders with proposal development and project administration and Team Leaders.
- Initiate and maintain liaison with prime clients and subcontractors to facilitate construction activities.
- Manage, with little assistance, financial aspects of contract and all other construction documentation (fee payment, rental equipment, income/expenses, etc.) to protect company's interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with client.
- Review and coordinate shop drawings with contract documents.
- Represent company in project meetings.
- Effectively manages a project, small to mid-range size, from start to finish with minimal supervision.
- Manages cost and schedule projections with little assistance.
- Effectively establishes trust and respect with both clients and co-workers.
- Must have a valid diver's license
Apply now if you're interested or reach out if you have any questions!