I've just started a search for one of the top 5 Food and Beverage firms in the Midwest who are actively looking for a PM to help grow their Food and Beverage division!
- Design and improves systems, products, parts, or processes for cost efficiency and reliability
- Leads a project team consisting of junior engineers, design engineers, controls engineers, outside contractors, vendors, shop, and assembly personnel
- Manages the customer relationship in conjunction with sales
- Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or similar
- 3-5 years' experience in Project Management
- 4 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Previous project experience in the Food and Beverage industry
Apply now or reach out if you have any questions!