A leading heavy civil construction firm is currently seeking a Controller/CFO specializing financial forecast of the company. With a wide portfolio of projects including excavation, grading, utilities, road, bridge, or highway, the Controller/CFO will be responsible for the strategy, planning, and management of finances.
This contractor chases work specifically in the Rocky Mountain region, and Controller/CFOs are not expected to travel. The contractor also has an industry leading culture with a backbone of long-term staff that the candidate will integrate with. They prioritize safety above all else and strive to maintain the health and well-being of their employees.
The Controller/CFO will be responsible for...
- Financial Analysis, Budgets, Forecasts, and Management
- Putting in Financial Policies and Procedures
- Accounting/Finance team
The Controller/CFO should have the following qualifications...
- A Bachelors in Finance or equivalent in experience
- 5 years experience in construction finances
- Software experience with viewpoint
- Medical, Vision, and Life insurance
- Vehicle allowance and gas card
- 401k match
If you are interested in the Controller/CFO role, then please don't wait to apply.