An extremely well respected national firm is looking to add a CEI Project Engineer to its team! This is an award winning firm that has at least a 2 year major backlog, has work in every district in Florida, value culture, and offer a flexible work schedule.
- Ability to manage and represent large complex projects
- Support new project pursuits and oversee a construction team.
- Create daily inspection reports and monthly progress reports.
- Oversee the preparation and maintenance of construction project records in accordance with FDOT procedures.
- Develop and/or review policies, methods, practices, and procedures as they pertain to complex construction projects
- Ensure that all staff is properly trained and resourced to support assigned projects.
Education and Qualifications:
- Civil Engineering degree
- Florida PE
- Average of about 10 years of experience
- CTQP Quality Control Manager
- FDOT Advanced MOT
- Critical Structure Construction Issues