An extremely well respected national firm is looking to add a CEI Inspector to its team! This is an award winning firm that has at least a 2 year major backlog, has work in every district in Colorado, value culture, and offer a flexible work schedule.
- Ability to support new project pursuits and oversee a construction management team.
- Responsible for the residency of inspection to several construction projects.
- Oversee the preparation and maintenance of construction project records in accordance with CDOT procedures.
- Develop and/or review policies, methods, practices, and procedures as they pertain to complex construction projects
Education and Qualifications:
- Civil Engineering degree and registered as Professional Engineer in Colorado
- 5 years of engineering experience
- CTQP Quality Control Manager
- Critical Structures Construction Issues