Working on a senior level business unit leader focussed in environmental for an award-winning water resources, environmental, health & safety, and compliance firm
They are client focussed and use technical expertise, innovative approaches, quick response time, and are highly competitive.
Home to over 1,000 professionals-including geologists, hydrogeologists, engineers, air quality specialists, environmental scientists, information management experts, industrial hygienists, and field technicians-across over 50 offices nationwide.
Repeat business, multi-year contracts, and client referrals are testament to the fact that they put clients first.
What do you need?
The successful candidate will be a proven seller-doer capable of contributing to the growth of the environmental practice. In this position, you will be responsible for engaging in business development and for managing environmental investigation and remediation projects in New Jersey/New York or Pennslyvania.
A strong technical background and the ability to interpret and apply environmental regulations is essential. Prior remediation experience on fast-paced, multi-disciplinary brownfield redevelopment projects is strongly preferred.
As a part of the team, the successful candidate will be responsible for delivering technically excellent services, developing new clients and business opportunities, preparing technical proposals and reports, managing client relationships, conducting environmental research and analyses, supervising field investigations, and managing staff.
* 15+ years of related experience with environmental investigations, assessments, and remediation projects in chosen location;
* LSRP license a plus;
* Expert-level knowledge and understanding of Site Remediation regulations and guidance;
* Proficient in environmental due diligence;
* Demonstrated ability to perform quantitative and technical analyses;
* Proven seller-doer capable of developing new clients and business opportunities;
* Excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
* Ability to multi-task effectively, manage multiple projects and clients, develop and manage project budgets, and effectively manage and coach staff;
Please go ahead and apply directly or share this advert within your network!