We are working with an Employee-Owned Company that is looking to grow their team with a Business Development Representative.
The candidate will have the opportunity to be part of a well-respected company that values each individual. They have a very competitive benefits package and are actively working on two of the largest projects in the country.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication, Business Management, Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent experience and education.
- 10+ years of business development and sales engineering/ construction services field in Ohio.
- Be able to assist in the develop Qualification Statements, Letters of Interest and proposals based on opportunities uncovered or presented.
- Ability to target prospective clients to promote CTL services and develop and maintain long-term relationships with key clients.
Ability to research market trends to identify viable clients, programs and markets that align with company goals including yearly departmental revenue objectives.
- Strong knowledge of AEC industry and prior experience selling to a variety of markets to include Healthcare, Transportation, Water and Wastewater Infrastructure, Aviation, Energy, and Schools.
Offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and a dynamic work environment. If you are passionate growing a business and promoting business engineering services, we encourage you to apply.