We are currently seeking a Business Development Assistant Manager for a client's offshore wind pipeline project in Taiwan. This role is crucial to drive growth in the wind sector and will work closely with a lean business development team in the country, as well as receive support from global and/or APAC Development, Commercialization, Partnering, Engineering, and Asset Management teams.
- Identify and pursue new opportunities for offshore wind projects in Taiwan
- Maintain strong partnerships with key stakeholders involved in Taiwan projects
- Coordinate with legal, technical, and procurement teams to complete necessary processes and contracts
- Provide timely and accurate market intelligence to optimize strategy development
- Support BD management with meeting scheduling, presentation preparation, approval documentation, and follow-up actions
- Degree in engineering or a related field, MBA, or commercial background is a plus
- Strong business sense and industry expertise in building relationships with key stakeholders
- Knowledgeable in the Taiwan wind market and supply chain management
- Previous project management experience with 2-3 years in the sector
- Commercial experience in drafting, reviewing, and negotiating business contracts
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office software
- Proactive, communicative, and flexible attitude
If you are interested, please click "Apply Now"