We have a current opportunity for a Building Envelope Project Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Texas. For further information about this position please apply.
The ideal candidate is a determined and efficient Building Envelope Consultant with waterproofing, roofing, repair design, forensics, diagnostics experience of numerous building enclosure systems looking for a growth opportunity to be a leader in their next role. The candidate will have the chance to work on enclosure design, rehabilitation and restoration, enclosure assessments, enclosure field testing, façade engineering, energy code compliance, building enclosure commissioning, and curtain wall consultation. The scope of work encompasses every type of structure, from multifamily residential to high rise commercial.
- Project and Client Management
- Consult with Owners, Architects, and Engineers
- Lead and support schedules and deliverable for team members
- Produce detail sets and material specifications for building envelope design
- Design support and on-site consultation during construction administration
- 3-10 years experience minimum in working with existing buildings
- Degree in Architecture or Engineering
- PE license holder or Registered Architect preferred
- Experience in writing specifications
- Technical knowledge of new building envelope design / building construction and experience in existing buildings is a must
- IIBEC qualifications highly desired.
- 401k Benefits, PTO
- Autonomous work schedule
- Clear route for professional progression
- Employee Ownership
- Quarterly Bonuses
If this role isn't specifically in line with your experience, or you're just looking for something bit different, connect with Ciaran Donnellan at LVI Associates on LinkedIn for a confidential conversation to discuss other options and opportunities!