A specialist, Boston-based firm with rapid growth in the Forensic Engineering and Building Envelope industry looking for an enthusiastic, determined leader to help grow the company into a multi-million company. I am looking for key team player who will fit right into the working environment and be in charge of their own team.
The Building Envelope Consultant will be responsible for:
- Taking control of projects and being inclusive in the process from start to finish.
- Participating in a variety of different projects.
- Leading a team in projects.
- Multiple Projects varying from Facade to Restoration.
- Bringing own Projects.
The Building Envelope Consultant should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering.
- 3+ year's experience in the field.
- Flexibility with working hours.
- 70% Health Insurance including dental care.
- 401k with a 3% match.
- Investment in education including sponsorship and licensure.
- Yearly Bonuses.
- Paid Holidays.
- Multiple opportunities to work in different locations within the US.
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity, feel free to contact me on or on (857) 632 7771.