Fantastic career growth opportunity with highly respected and reputable building enclosures specialist firm. Our client provides expert specialist services in building enclosures consulting, working on an array of large-scale commercial projects.
- Licensed P.E holders in the state of Georgia desirable
- IIBEC accreditation desirable (RRO/RRC/RWC/REWO/REWC/RBEC).
- Investigation involvement in a wide range of projects, from residential to industrial and high-rise commercial, as well as historic structures.
- You must possess a minimum of a bachelor's degree in Civil/Structural/Architectural. Engineering and have a minimum of 10 years of building enclosures consulting experience.
- Roof observations and investigations, moisture intrusion investigations, and construction administration
- Project and Client Management
- Consult with Owners, Architects, and Engineers
- Lead and support schedules and deliverable for team members
- Produce detail sets and material specifications for building envelope design
- Design support and on-site consultation during construction administration
- Competitive Benefits: Generous matched 401k contributions, health-care, 3 weeks annual PTO etc.
- Salary range ($100,000-150,000) dependent on BD.
- Ownership: Equity that means something! This business has grown a minimum of 30% every year for the last 5 years.