LVI is proud to represent a pioneer in the building enclosure consulting industry with a strong presence in North Carolina.
Specialising in building enclosure design & investigations, building enclosure commissioning, structural restoration, and forensic engineering, our partner is one of the United States leading building enclosure specialist firms. Recognised as an exceptional workplace, they mentor the next generation of North Carolina's best and brightest engineers and technologists.
They offer the opportunity to work in an engaging team environment where you will work on exciting and challenging projects, discover new and developing technologies, practices, and techniques and where you will flourish in a culture of continuous learning and collaboration. Working under the guidance of leading technical specialists who broadly share their expertise, you will get to fine tune your skills and cultivate your expertise while being given the opportunity to pursue your professional goals.
They are looking for a Project Manager to join their tight-knit building enclosure team in their state-of-the-art Raleigh office. The ideal candidate will have a background in roof consulting or building enclosure consulting paired with any relevant IIBEC credentials.
- Manage building envelope projects from conceptual design to final completion
- Conduct site investigations and evaluation of building envelope systems
- Formulate envelope solutions to maximise energy efficiency and achieve carbon reduction in accordance with current building codes
- Design and analysis of building envelope systems and preparation of reports and studies
- Coordinate with other engineering and architectural disciplines to provide technical expertise on building envelope designs
- Perform contract administration/construction review while executing project requirements
- Market and solicit work from new and existing clients
- As the subject matter expertise, remain up to date on current and upcoming industry trends, standards and guidelines to establish and implement best practices
- Minimum 2 years of relevant Building Enclosure or Roof Consulting experience
- Experience in a consulting firm would be considered an asset
- IIBEC Credentials are valued but not compulsory ( RRC, RRO, REWC)
- $95,000- $105,000 (depending on building envelope experience and credentials)
- Work from home flexibility and autonomy over your projects.
- Quarterly bonus structure
- Wellness allowance