A well-respected and popular Heavy Civil General Contractor is currently looking for a Bridge Superintendent for their work coming up in the metro Columbia/Lexington, SC area. This contractor already has a couple of ongoing projects in the area, and has a couple more breaking ground in the next few months, so there will be plenty of backlog and job stability for the future. They have a great reputation across the industry, and maintain a safe and tight-knit working environment, as demonstrated by their extremely low turnover rate and backbone of long-term staff.
The Bridge Superintendent should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the heavy civil industry overall
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a Superintendent or Supervisory role
- Strong experience with bridge construction projects and heavy highway structural concrete work is REQUIRED
- Experience with SCDOT projects is preferred
- Commitment and dedication to company values and principles
Benefits/perks associated with the position:
- Competitive base salary + generous bonus structure
- Full insurance coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401k match
- Company vehicle, phone, laptop, and fuel card
- Great opportunity for upward mobility at a contractor that plans to make a big push into the SCDOT market for the long-term future
If you are interested in the Bridge Superintendent role, please don't wait to apply!