A leading heavy civil construction firm is currently seeking a Project Manager specializing in company development within heavy civil construction to work on projects in the Rocky Mountain region. With a wide portfolio of projects including roads, bridges, or highways, the Project Manager will be responsible for the accurate and timely completion of construction bids.
This contractor chases work specifically in the Rocky Mountain region, and Project Managers are not expected to travel often. The contractor also has an industry leading culture with a backbone of long-term staff that the candidate will integrate with. They prioritize safety above all else and strive to maintain the health and well-being of their employees.
The company is well established in the community, and their reputation for excellence is over 70 years strong.
The Project Manager will be responsible for...
- Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
- Confers with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Prepares project reports for management, client, or others.
The Project Manager should have the following qualifications...
- An Associates (or equivalent work experience)
- 3 years of experience in bridge construction preferred
- Ability to look over 1-4 subordinate supervisors
- Medical, Vision, and Life insurance
- Vehicle allowance and gas card
- 401k match
If you are interested in the Project Management role, then please don't wait to apply.