We have an opportunity for a bridge engineer at a fast growing mid sized local Texas firm. This company consistency wins TxDOT projects and has a great mentor ship program for production engineers to enter project management. This is a hybrid role with work from home flexibility and generous PTO.
- Create drawing and specification for the bridge projects in coordination with the highway team.
- Execute tasks involving structural design that call for the use of traditional engineering techniques, procedures, and requirements.
- Offer solutions to newly discovered challenges.
- Create project designs for municipal and transportation initiatives.
- Put together technical documentation.
- Regularly work on several distinct assignments at once.
- It is necessary to have a mindset and dedication to actively participate in our employee-owned culture.
- Must have Tx PE license
- Proficiency in OpenRoads and or OpenBridge, Geopak, Autocad, Civil 3D
- Experience with Mathchad, Bridgelink, Leap Bridge
- Min 5 years of hands on project experience
- TxDOT standards familiarity
Salary ranges 70,000-120,000 depending on experiences.