A national engineering firm is looking for a Bridge Design Engineer to join their growing Indiana transportation team. This position can be fully remote from anywhere in the state of Indiana.
- Position focuses on bridge design services for INDOT
- Develop highway and interstate bridge design projects
- Attend on-site and off-site client meetings throughout Indiana
- Manage and maintain project documentation
- Direct and/or perform structural engineering calculations from preliminary to final design
- Coordinate with project staff, other disciplines and sub-consultants, Department, and reviewers to ensure accuracy and quality of work
- 6+ years of structural design experience required
- Licensed PE in the state of Indiana
- B.S. Civil Engineering required
- Located in Indiana
- INDOT bridge design experience with preventative maintenance, rehabilitation and reconstruction of existing steel and concrete bridges and plan preparation
If you could be interested feel free to apply directly.