We have an urgent opening opportunity for a Biogas/Geothermal Process Engineer/Manager on a permanent basis for a Renewable Developer company in Japan, that has multiple projects in Solar, Wind, Hydro, Geothermal and Biogas at the moment
For further information about this position, please apply.
- Prepare PFD, P&ID designs and documents for the development and construction phase of both Geothermal and Biogas Plant
- Carry out calculation, survey and trouble shooting of Heat and Mass balance
- Support project managing team and site teams to ensure quality of installations
- Communicate with internal and external parties to evaluate the design work
- Other duties as necessary to ensure the smooth operation of the projects
- At least 5-7 years of working experience as a process engineer for local Japan projects + team management experience
- Good experience in Process engineering design such as making reports, estimations, evaluations, calculations, etc.
- Business level Japanese and English is a MUST
- Background from LNG, coal-fire, chemical with transferable experience is welcome