I have recently started working with one of the country's top utility scale EPCs. Last year they did over a $1B in revenue, and focus on commercial construction, data centers, and renewable energy (solar + BESS) projects. They have built a very strong pipeline of solar projects in the Midwest and are looking to bring on project managers with EPC/self-perform experience.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with clients, partners, and local labor
- Oversee all phases of Battery Energy Storage System project life cycle
- Train, develop, and lead a team to achieve successful project outcome
- Prioritize company safety standards
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or related field preferred
- 3+ years of renewable project management experience (BESS preferred)