Passionate about the development of avionics, design, maintenance, or electrical modifications of aircraft? Join a growing company as an Avionics Engineer in Cairns, Australia!
- At least 2+ years of experience as a professional Engineer in the aviation industry in Australia.
- Defence Airworthiness Safety Regulations (DASR) 66 Licence
- Working knowledge of CASA/DASA/EASA regulations.
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a Defence security clearance.
- Relevant engineering degree in Avionics, Electrical, or Mechatronics.