We invite you to discover the excitement, diversity, rewards and excellence of a career with this New York Based client. With $100 million in annual revenues and 300+ employees,my client is one of the nation's leading technology system integrators serving clients in corporate, education, healthcare and government industries. Our OneSource business model provides clients with a single source for the design, installation and maintenance of large / complex Audio Visual, Communications, PoE Lighting and Electronic Security Systems.
- Plan and schedule engineering, installation, and subcontracting activities on large and/or complex systems, including site surveys and client needs analysis.
- Direct and supervise project administration, subs and engineers to establish project guidelines, contract negotiation, staff needs, and project meetings.
- Work with engineering department on design and drafting phases of jobs and with purchasing for accurate and timely procurement of equipment
- Manage the project budget, schedule, and scope of work
- Maintain a safe and secure jobsite, and ensure all permitting and compliance regulations are met.
- Identify and resolve any changes or issues that may arise during the construction phase, including generating change orders.
- Oversee all technical aspects, engineering, and construction activities according to project plans.
- Associates degree from an accredited college or university.
- Five years of experience in Project Management of mid- large scale AV implementations.
- Must be proficient in basic Crestron Programming, Clear One and Polycom Audio conferencing and video conferencing, as well as Microsoft Office Applications.
- An understanding of job financial reports and the ability control costs in the handling of large projects. Excellent decision making, organizational, interpersonal, writing and presentation skills.
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, detail-oriented, well-organized and able to take initiative to resolve problems and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills and superior customer service skills to work effectively with both internal and external clients.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and to effectively handle stressful situations.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with diverse groups.
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers including such programs as MSOffice Suite.
- Ability to plan, organize and implement to ensure the successful completion of a project by a specific due date.
Some travel required.
Commensurate with experience and includes a comprehensive benefits package: dental, medical, and 401k plan.
Qualified candidates interested in joining a challenging, growing, customer-oriented organization are encouraged to send their resume, including salary requirements.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER