An exciting opportunity to be a part of a territory expansion for a multi-continental systems integrator has become available.
The company is looking for well tenured automation/controls engineers who not only have a great technical background but have the ability to build customer relationships and win projects for the company.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proficiency in Rockwell Automation Products (PLS,SCADA,HMI)
- Experience Working in Pharmaceutical/Life Sciences (GMP)
- A willing ability to talk and interface with clients, as well as a knowledge of the pharmaceutical market in New Jersey
- DeltaV experience is preferred
- 5+ Years Experience in Automation
The role offers:
- Industry leading salaries based off of experience ($150,000+)
- Training on new systems and opportunity to develop technically (Ignition, DeltaV)
- The opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a developing operation with the prospects of leading a team of engineers within the first year
- The ability to develop your own client relationships and be your own business development.
If this opportunity matches your background and career aspirations, apply below.