The Responsibilities of the Corporate Controls Engineer include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop/Install/Commission Plant Controls & Automation Systems, including PLC Programming, HMI Development, & MES Data Collection
- Controls & Automation Systems Technical Support
- Design & Specification of Plant Control System Architecture, including Control Panels, Hardware, and Communication Protocols
- Develop/Enforce Process Controls Standards
- Partnership & Direction of 3rd Party Controls Engineering partners
Skills and Experience Requirements
The Skills and Experience should include most of the following:
- Minimum of 5 years working within a Controls & Automation Engineering role in the Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical, or Biotech Industries.
- Advanced Ladder Logic Programming within Allen Bradley PLCs (ControlLogix) is required.
- Advanced HMI Development is required, preferably within Wonderware (Aveva) Archestra System Platform
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming Principles is required
- Familiarity with Design/Specification of Process Control Panels is required
- Experience with GMP/GxP standards is preferred
- Experience with Wonderware MES, or a similar MES platform, is preferred
- Excellent Formal and Informal Communication Skills, Professional Attitude, and Professional Appearance.
- Bachelor of Science in an Engineering discipline from an accredited college/university is preferred but not required. Industry experience will be considered in the absence of a degree.
- Legally Eligible to work in the United States