One of our clients in the system integration industry are looking for a Senior Automation and Controls Engineer within Georgia. The opportunity has the ability to work from home 3 days a week with minimal travel involved in the role.
This individual must be technical in automation and control systems as well as proactive, resourceful, and highly motivated with good communication skills with ability to work in a high output environment while maintaining quality standards.
- Employee Owned Company (ESOP)
- Remote working opportunities
- Great progression/growth structure
- Minimal Travel
- Diverse project portfolio
- Excellent compensation structure and benefits
- Provide application/control systems design and development for systems.
- Develop and evaluate alternative system solutions.
- Modify program/system logic involving multiple systems.
- Develop proficiency in several programming languages and control device networks for PLCs and HMIs.
- Interact with customers to gain an understanding of the business environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or relevant industrial automation experience
- At least 4+ years' experience within manufacturing or system integration having worked with some of the below systems:
- Wonderware System Platform
- Wonderware InTouch
- FTView ME
- Studio 5000 / RS Logix 5000
- Factory Talk Batch
- Control Logix
Feel free to reach out if you're interested in learning more!