We have a current opportunity for an Audiovisual Project Manager to relocate to Germany, apply below for immeidate consideration.
This position is for a Design Build firm with a global presence, they excel in providing solutions (design, build, maintenance) for some the most renown mission critical and complex infrastructure across the nation.
A huge portion of their work is in the government space, and they have been entrusted with a high volume of work worth 15 million which means they have to add to their workforce.
Where you come into this, is there need for an Audiovisual Project Manager in Germany with a minimum of 3 years, CTS/PMP certifications are desirable but not essential.
- Run day-to-day operations of a project or sub-section of a project.
- Research and compile submittals; pricing change orders and prepare estimates for partially designed projects by finishing the design and preparing a complete project estimate.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
- Communicate with people outside the Company, representing the Company to customers, the public, the government, and general contractor representatives.
- Clearly understand the timeliness required for decision making, submission of RFIs, and documentation of all verbal conversations or agreements.
Let's talk if you're:
Sick of paying high taxes in the US?
Ready to experience a new culture and country?
Tired of being a number in a massive corporate structure?
Do you enjoy a challenge and look forward to pushing the industry forward?
What's on offer? Salary range 90,000 - 145,000k
- Up to $10,000 to help you relocate
- NO TAX on the first 108,000k of your salary annually (come on!)
- FREE housing & car for first 3 months
- FREE/ NO STRINGS ATTACHED: following the first 3 months of free housing and a car, you'll then receive 1500 euros a month to support living costs for as long as you're in Germany (potentially more if you have kids)
- PAID travel costs in Germany for the first 3 months
- Hybrid schedule and very flexible depending on needs of project
- FULL support and training during work hours & fully paid for
- Tangible job security, no lays offs in the past 5 years
- Exposure to different verticals including Security & Technology
- Guaranteed progression and growth based on performance
- January 2023 - official move date, till then you'll work remotely
- Interview to offer in 1 - 3 weeks
Who be you'll working with?
- An experienced small to midlevel team that specialize in government projects = job security
- A collaborative culture where every voice matters and you're encouraged to speak up to move the culture forward
- Diverse team that takes Ski trips together and summer adventures (the last one was in Prague 😉
What you need to qualify?
- US Citizen and a minimum of 3 years of experience, ideally 5 years+
- Secret/Top secret clearance or previously held one would ideal not essential
- Strong experience in the federal/government space and/or commercial spaces
- CTS/PMP certification desirable, not essential
- Forward thinking and looking for a challenge
#audiovisual #av #audiovisualsolutions