We have a current opportunity for a Audiovisual Programmer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Virginia (Fairfax County) or Baltimore Maryland or DC.
For further information about this position please apply for immediate consideration.
Salary range 90 - 120k
- Responsible for high level proficiency in programming Crestron control systems.
- Strong knowledge of design and ability to produce technical line drawings.
- Strong experience with graphic touch panel interface layouts and ability to work with customer based requirements.
- Knowledge of AV hardware, software and network connections
- Responsible for audio visual systems management Policy, Procedures, and current architectures.
- Takes an active role in the programming of small to large-scale AV systems to include: video teleconferencing, sound systems, lighting, displays, and Command-and-Control operation centers.
- Works with the engineering staff to develop and maintain network requirements, architectures, and designs. Understand how programming cause/effect impacts the overall audio visual systems.
- Support AV programming, audio design, digital signage, communications, data, and control systems with existing and new AV control systems.
- Assist in troubleshooting hardware cabling and components in addition to touch panel programming.
**Crestron Master Programmer Certification is preffered**
- Minimum of 5 years of Crestron, Extron and AMX control system programming experience.
- Creston Master Certification is preffered, even better if it's silver and above.
- Audio Visual Programmer will provide remote support and/or travel to customer sites as required.