We have a current opportunity for a Audiovisual (FULLY REMOTE) Design Engineer on a permanent basis.
The position will be based in DC on a fully remote basis. For further information about this position please apply.
(You must be based in Baltimore Maryland or Virginia: Fairfax County or DC, maximum of 10 miles away)
Salary range: 80k - 100k
- Meet with client to determine needs and formulate design. Complete site evaluation to determine client requirements and design specifications
- Prepare engineering analysis of project to include: initial system design through various phases of engineering review to final system design, calculations, and integration documentation.
- Interpret and prepare blueprints, schematic drawings, and technical construction specifications.
- Manage engineering project schedule, propose changes to project, material selection and overall project costs.
- Create drawings for AV systems including: line diagrams, facility floor plans, elevations, sections, panel details, rack elevations, and all other drawings required for successful project completion and coordination.
- Create final bill of materials for final system design.
- Minimum: High School Diploma or GED
- Preferred: Avixa CTS, Avixa CTS-D/I, Crestron, AMX, Extron
- Minimum: 5 years deisgn engineering expereince.