We have a current opportunity for an Audiovisual Consultant on a permanent basis. The position is remote. For further information about this position please apply below for immediate consideration.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design & Coordination.
- Perform site surveys to develop client requirements for converged infrastructure, and develop documentation of new or existing systems and building conditions.
- Work within a team environment to ensure client standards are met and that all technology systems are incorporated into the overall system design.
- Assist with coordination to address all aspects of digital networks inclusive of audio, video, control, voice and data, and security systems.
- Coordinate with vendors, contractors, clients and other interdepartmental personnel.
- Research, develop and evaluate emerging technology to maximise the firm's services.
- 5+ years of experience years of experience in the audiovisual industry.
- BS/Engineering, Architectural Engineering, or related science preferred.
- CTS-D certifications preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Architectural drawing, technology, audio, video, data and control system designs.
- Strong knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD / Functional knowledge of BIM.