Title: Associate Asset Manager
Location: Ideally Houston, TX
Summary: An industry leader on the forefront of technology new and old in the renewable energy space is looking for a motivated associate to join its asset management team. At this role you will be a part of a firm works within the solar, wind, and the energy storage spaces while also pursuing exciting innovative technology in green hydrogen. In the next year this firm will have roughly 800 MW under construction and a total portfolio around 6 GW. Projects that will make a difference in communities all over the country will not be at a premium at this position. If you are passionate about renewable energy and have an acumen for various financial modeling and valuation methods, please reach out to learn more.
The Associate will be responsible for…
- Building financial models to present to management
- Assisting the team on deal due diligence
- Manage third-party deliverables such as debt and tax equity
The Associate should have the following qualifications…
- Bachelors Degree in related field with good academic standing (3.5 GPA+)
- Well-developed communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion
- Power BI or Python experience would be a plus
This firm offers competitive and flexible benefit plans, along with a healthy work-life balance.
- You get to spend your day-to-day saving the planet
- Friendly workplace with a great emphasis on culture
If you are interested in the Associate Role, then please do not wait to apply!