An US Water MNC is looking for an Assistant Project Manager in Hong Kong. An ideal candidate should possess a strong environmental or Electrical & Mechanical engineering background to service its water industry client projects.
- Lead complex water projects across North Asia
- Maintain project scopes, budgets, schedules, identify and mitigate risks, and communicate goals and results with project stakeholders
- Oversee overall project delivery (cost, schedule, scope, quality, contracts)
- Provide technical advice/support to clients and commercial team
- Perform field supervision including, inspection, report and co-ordinate with stakeholders deploy, execute, commissioning the project multi-tasks
- Academic background in Engineering, Water Treatment, Environmental, or related disciplines
- Min. 6+ years of project experience with EPC or Consultancy firms at planning and operational level
- Experience in Water infrastructure and equipment
- Rich experience in developing and managing projects, stakeholders, suppliers and sub-contractors
- Bilingual in Mandarin/Cantonese and English
- Familiarity with local government regulations. Job experience in public works a plus
- Driving Licence Class 1 preferred
- Local Hong Kong citizen/PR only (due to limited VISA quotas)
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.