A leading construction firm specializing in heavy civil infrastructure projects, is seeking a highly motivated and skilled Assistant Project Manager to join their dynamic team in the Seattle Area. As an Assistant Project Manager, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the successful delivery of large-scale infrastructure projects that shape the future of the region. If you have a passion for construction, excellent organizational skills, and a desire to make a significant impact, we encourage you to apply.
- Assist the Project Manager in overseeing all aspects of construction projects, ensuring they are delivered on time, within budget, and according to specifications.
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal teams, subcontractors, and vendors to ensure smooth project execution.
- Assist in the preparation and management of project budgets, schedules, and resources.
- Participate in project meetings, prepare meeting minutes, and communicate project updates to stakeholders.
- Review project plans, drawings, and specifications to ensure compliance with regulations and quality standards.
- Monitor and track project progress, identify risks, and develop mitigation strategies.
- Assist in the procurement of materials, equipment, and subcontractors as required.
- Support the implementation of safety protocols and ensure adherence to all relevant regulations and guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in heavy civil construction, preferably on large-scale infrastructure projects.
- Strong understanding of construction processes, methods, and best practices.
- Proficient in project management software and tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Strong organizational and time management abilities, with the capacity to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and the ability to make sound decisions under pressure.
- Knowledge of local building codes, regulations, and safety standards.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance plans.
- Retirement savings plan with company matching contributions.
- Generous vacation and paid time off.
- Professional development and training opportunities to enhance your skills.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment that encourages growth and innovation.
- The opportunity to work on high-profile infrastructure projects that shape the Seattle Area's future.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and contribute to the success of transformative infrastructure projects in the Seattle Area, we invite you to apply by submitting your resume and outlining your relevant experience and qualifications. Join the team and be part of creating a lasting impact on the region's infrastructure.