Assistant Project Manager - Heavy Civil - Large Infrastructure Projects
Location: Seattle, Washington
Are you a motivated and detail-oriented professional looking for an exciting opportunity as an Assistant Project Manager in the field of heavy civil construction? We are seeking a talented individual to join our team and contribute to the successful execution of large-scale infrastructure projects in the vibrant city of Seattle. As an Assistant Project Manager, you will play a crucial role in supporting project management activities and ensuring project success. If you have a passion for construction, strong organizational skills, and the necessary qualifications, we want to hear from you!
- Assist the Project Manager in all aspects of project delivery, including planning, coordination, and execution of large-scale heavy civil infrastructure projects.
- Collaborate with project teams, subcontractors, and vendors to ensure timely and efficient project execution.
- Support the development and maintenance of project schedules, budgets, and documentation.
- Conduct regular site visits and inspections to monitor project progress, quality control, and adherence to safety standards.
- Coordinate and facilitate effective communication between project stakeholders, ensuring all parties are informed and aligned.
- Assist in the preparation of project reports, change orders, and other project-related documentation.
- Support the procurement and management of project resources, including equipment, materials, and subcontractors.
- Monitor project financials, track costs, and assist in the preparation of accurate and timely reports.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or a related field is preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in heavy civil construction, with exposure to large infrastructure projects.
- Strong understanding of heavy civil construction practices, including earthwork, utilities, foundations, and roadway construction.
- Proficient in project management software and tools.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, capable of working effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to delivering high-quality work.
- Ability to adapt to changing project priorities and deadlines.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, dental coverage, and retirement plans.
- Opportunities for professional development and advancement within the organization.
- Exposure to challenging and diverse large-scale infrastructure projects.
- Collaborative work environment that values teamwork, innovation, and excellence.
- The chance to work in the vibrant city of Seattle, Washington, with its thriving culture and breathtaking landscapes.
If you are a driven individual looking to advance your career in heavy civil construction, apply now for the Assistant Project Manager position! Join our team and contribute to the successful execution of large infrastructure projects in Seattle, Washington. To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and qualifications. We look forward to reviewing your application!