A widely known heavy civil contractor is currently seeking an Assistant Project Manager for their projects around the Columbia-Lexington area in South Carolina. This contractor is well-known across the Southeast, and has an established presence all over South Carolina, so there will be plenty of backlog in the area for the future. They are highly respected across the industry, and maintain a safe and tight-knit working environment, as demonstrated by their extremely low turnover rate and backbone of long-term staff.
The Assistant Project Manager should have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in the heavy civil industry
- Working experience in a Project Engineer/Field Engineer role is preferred
- Strong experience with heavy highway/roadway/bridge projects is required
- Good experience with SCDOT is preferred
- Commitment and dedication to company values and principles
Benefits/perks associated with the position:
- Competitive base salary + many bonus incentives
- Full insurance coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401k match
- Company vehicle, phone, laptop, and fuel card
- Opportunity for career development at one of the most recognizable heavy civil contractors in the entire state of Florida
If you are interested in the Assistant Project Manager role, please don't wait to apply!