About the Firm:
A leading environmental consulting firm dedicated to providing comprehensive asbestos inspection and remediation services. They are committed to promoting safety, environmental protection, and regulatory compliance. As a Licensed Asbestos Inspector and Project Manager, you will play a critical role in our mission to ensure safe and asbestos-free environments for our client. This role will play a critical role in their mission to develop and manage client relations. Their emphasis on company culture and collaboration allows each member to support each other.
About the Role:
- Perform oversight, documentation, and air monitoring for asbestos, mold, and lead, remediation activities at an industrial oil and gas facility.
- Provide client and project management, coordination, and implementation of comprehensive project work
- Additional tasks also include indoor air quality (IAQ)/mold investigations and remediation oversight as well as lead paint inspections and abatement oversight
- Managing fieldwork, compiling data, preparing reports, and oversight of projects
- 4+ years of experience in the environmental space
- Illinois Asbestos Inspector Licensed Required
- B.S. degree in relevant environmental science, engineering, or similar.
- Experience mold, asbestos, lead, and indoor air quality.
- Experience with environmental compliance.
- Proficient in report writing, project management, data collection of field sampling, and environmental planning
- Demonstrated project management and staff management skills.
- Demonstrated client management and supporting client relationships and projects.
Our client offers a comprehensive benefits package designed to promote health and financial stability throughout your career. This includes medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance coverage, retirement savings, paid leave, and additional benefits such as bereavement leave and time off for voting or attending naturalization proceedings.