A leading heavy civil construction firm is currently seeking an Area Manager specializing in overseeing heavy civil construction projects in Northern California. With a wide portfolio of projects including water/wastewater treatment plant, pump station, lift stations, water line, sewer line, and utilities, the Area Manager will be responsible for the accurate and timely completion of the projects.
This contractor chases work specifically in Northern California, and Area Managers are not expected to travel often, only between job sites. The contractor also has an industry leading culture with a backbone of long-term staff that the candidate will integrate with. They prioritize safety above all else and strive to maintain the health and well-being of their employees.
The Area Manager will be responsible for...
- Overseeing projects between the East Bay and Sacramento
- Client and employee retention, crew productivity, and workplace safety
- Scheduling, assigning, and directing production teams to ensure all services are performed
- Effectively communicating with production teams the tasks necessary to provide a consistent, high quality product
The Project Manager should have the following qualifications...
- A Bachelors Degree in a related field
- 5+ years of experience in Project Management
- 10+ years of experience in the water treatment industry
- Medical, Vision, and Life insurance
- Vehicle allowance and gas card
- 401k match
If you are interested in the Area Manager role, then please don't wait to apply.