An engineering and consulting firm is looking to add an Acoustic Consultant to their New York office. The firm work on a diverse range of projects, including performing arts, workplace, environmental and multi-family projects.
The Acoustic Consultant will be responsible for:
- Providing acoustic consulting services
- Managing project work
- Attending conferences, and professional and technical meetings
The Acoustic Consultant should have the following:
- Experience in acoustical consulting
- BS in Acoustics or related subject
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Revit experience preferred
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Generous PTO programme
- Excellent opportunities for career growth
Looking to fill this role as soon as possible, so apply now!