LVI is actively searching for an Account Executive on behalf of a subsidiary of one of the world's most renowned PV module manufacturers.
The Account Executive will join the Distributed Energy team who develops, invests i n, and delivers solar and battery energy storage system projects in North America.
The Account Executive will be responsible for originating Power Purchase Agreement and Energy Service contracts for solar and storage projects.
- Identify new C&I prospective customers
- Create and implement sales and marketing plans
- Respond to RFI's and RFP's
- Coordinate with the marketing, sales demand, project development, finance, engineering, legal, and executive teams
- Engage in negotiations that lead to executing contracts
- Manage the customer from initial prospect through contracting and project implementation, acting as the face of the company to the client
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of sales, origination, or business development experience specifically contracting energy projects with commercial, industrial, or utility end-users
- West Coast based candidates preferred
- Experience with DG solar/ storage projects