We have a current opportunity for a 1st class Electrical/Civil Construction Manager on a permanent basis for a start up Solar/Wind Developer. The position will be based in Tokyo, Japan.
- Manage Solar/Wind construction site activities
- Able to advice on drawing, specifications and requirements
- Supervise, monitor and lead a team of workers and sub contractor to perform on site work
- Resolve design site problems encountered during the installation period
- Responsible for implementing work plan
- Prepare daily progress report and work schedule
- Oversee quality control and safety and health matters on site
- Attend project meetings
- Plans, organizes and sets up site and sequential job planning for the smooth execution of projects to achieve cost, quality, time lines.
- Based in Tokyo office, require of frequent business trips to construction site.
- First Class Electrical Construction Manager License holder
- 7-10 years of working experience as a Construction Manager in Solar/Wind industry
- Business Japanese and Business English language proficiency