We have a current opportunity for a WTG Package Manager on a permanent basis with an Offshore Wind Developer that is looking to expanding greatly in the region.
In the role as Package Manager you will be responsible for WTG package management (floating & bottom-fixed), including procurement, design, manufacturing, T&I and commissioning. The role is expected to develop as the relevant projects go trough early-, and later stages of development and into execution. First focus will be more on concept development, planning and procurement, whereas later focus will be on delivery of the package.
- Manage activities of the WTG package of offshore wind farms throughout all project phases
- Prepare contract technical specifications in support of procurement activities
- Assess wind turbine suppliers' proposals during the procurement process
- Working with the procurement team, provide input into commercial terms relating to wind turbine; contract terms, insurance and warranty requirements
- Lead contract negotiations and contract management in close collaborations with the commercial and legal management functions
- Manage WTG interfaces with other packages, functions and suppliers
- A bachelor or master degree in Engineering or a similar field of study
- Several years of professional experience in the offshore wind or a relevant industry, specifically in the management of complex technical projects. Experience in working with WTGs preferred.
- Further training or qualification in Project Management is desirable
- Excellent English language skills suitable for technical discussions and contractual negotiations. Knowledge of Mandarin is desirable.
- Good knowledge of MS Office systems and other software platforms commonly used in the engineering, construction and project management industries
- Proactive interest in and identification with the renewable energy industry
- Ability to work in Taiwan
If you're interested, don't hesitate to apply!