A leading Wind operator is looking to hire a Wind Infrastructure Engineer to join the wind team in Japan. Be part of the fast-growing team in APAC to lead the offshore scene in the renewable energy industry.
Perks and benefits:
- Opportunity for quick career progression and growth
- Competitive base salary and benefits
- Flextime option
- Responsible for monitoring wind and solar power plants regionally
- Be involved from construction, operation to maintenance of existing and new power plants
- Oversee wind turbine monitoring systems and ensure the smooth operation of the inventory management system
- On-site visits when required
- Strong background in wind and solar power plant
- Knowledge in SCADA is a must
- Background in Engineering
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
- Ability to converse in Japanese will be a plus.
- Willing to be based in Japan
If you are interested in the Wind Infrastructure Engineer role, apply today or reach out to Sandra!