Join a company that is a 100% employee-owned environmental consulting firm who values diversity and inclusion and celebrate the differences that make each of us unique! Our culture is built on mutual respect, recognizing that our variety of backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives leads to better solutions, which fosters our continued success for our employee-owners and clients.
This position will involve about 75% field work, primarily wetland jurisdictional determinations, and 25% office work comprised largely of data entry/management, and report preparation. This opportunity places a high value on attention to detail, collaboration, on schedule delivery, and the desire to learn and grow.
- Minimum of 2 years with wetland delineation
- Bachelor's degree in Biology or a related environmental or ecological field and are an entry to mid-level Wetland Scientist
- experience leading wetland delineations, natural resource surveys, and wildlife surveys within Florida.
- Existing scientific knowledge, interpretation, and understanding as well as ongoing familiarity with methodologies in wetland science, monitoring, data collection and management, and wildlife and listed species surveys
- Experience in technical writing and may have experience in permitting and compliance, task or project management and project scoping.
- You enjoy field work and are able to walk long distances carrying a backpack, safely operate, load and transport equipment and gear, and cross fences, creeks and other obstacles.
This company is expanding rapidly into the Palm Beach/Fort Lauderdale areas and is looking to hire people before the years ends! Become part of that growing family and apply today!