We are currently working with an Employee-Owned Company that is growing their team. They are in search of a Wetlands Project Manager that can assist in managing the direct team as well as projects.
This role has the opportunity to be part of a supportive growing team with a direct line of career path towards Director. With their competitive bonus program and benefits package, their retention rate is above industry standard and they continue to have a large backlog.
- B.S. in Biology, Natural Resources, Environmental Sciences, or similar
- 5+ years experience within environmental consulting
- Experience with NEPA, wetlands delineations, environmental permitting, environmental assessments
- Perform and lead wetland delineations, wildlife habitat assessments/ surveys
- Providing expertise on complex projects involving Clean Water Act, Endangered Species Act, Clean Air Act etc.
- Manage impact analyses and documentation for project compliance with NEPA and other environmental laws.
- Manage and/or work within multidisciplinary teams supporting the preparation of NEPA Environmental Assessments (EA) and Environmental Impact Statements (EIS)
- Prepares State and Federal Section 404/401 permits
Offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and a dynamic work environment. If you are passionate about improving wetlands and promoting environmental justice, we encourage you to apply.