A leading client of ours is looking to add a Water/Wastewater Project Manager to their Kansas City division.
The candidate will require the following skills:
- Team Leadership: must develop, mentor, and oversee a highly motivated team to design and deliver complex water and wastewater facility projects.
- Project Management: must prepare scope-of-work and level-of-effort estimates for contract proposals; must lead and manage team for successful execution of contracted scope, budget, and schedule.
- Senior Design Engineer: must be proficient at the execution of planning, design, bidding, and construction administration phases of water and wastewater infrastructure projects.
- Bachelor's degree in civil or environmental engineering.
- Licensed Professional Engineer in the state of Kansas
- 8 or more year's similar experience in the water/wastewater utilities market.
- 5 or more year's similar experience in supporting municipalities in Kansas.