A top ENR client is seeking a Water/Wastewater senior engineer in the Pittsburgh office to help lead and mentor a team, while partaking in the design of exceptional water/wastewater facilties.
The projects will consist of studies, planning, detailed design, and implementation of infrastructure for treatment, pumping and storage facilities.This position would also involve supporting and mentoring other engineers to align with the companies excellent mentorship and tailored development schemes.
- Bachelor's degree in civil or environmental engineering from an ABET accredited program.
- A licensed Professional Engineer in Pennsylvania or the ability to gain this license within 6 months of hire.
- A strong design skill-set
- Experience working with the relevant softwares
- Experience working with local municipalities (desirable)
- Engagement with state and or national conference technical presentations on water/wastewater treatment topics (desirable)
The client are an incredibly well respected firm in the area who offer exceptional benefits and compensation packages. They provide in-depth health care packages, great profit sharing year on year, flexible working schedules and so much more!
Please apply below or reach out on 412-542-3973