Are you interested in partnering with industry leaders in water technology and solutions? Creating a future where diverse talent provides a competitive advantage? Being part of a collaborative and dynamic team of professionals that is truly passionate about our work? If this sounds like you, talk to us about joining our client's team in Denver.
Our client is a nationally recognized environmental engineering firm that specializes in the planning, design, and construction of water and wastewater facilities. Their vision is to become the best water consulting firm, and we are looking for motivated, talented people to help us reach that goal.
We are seeking a Water/Wastewater Team leader to support their vision. As part of the team, you will work on projects related to municipal water and wastewater treatment plants, including but not limited to major treatment plant expansions, regional water quality studies, and critical water reuse projects that will create sustainable and resilient water supplies for the world.
- Application of engineering principles including critical thinking, analysis, and innovative techniques
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Work well in a team environment
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with clients and manage project teams
- Bachelor's degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- 5 to 10 years of wastewater design experience in the field of environmental consulting engineering with an emphasis in hydraulics, physical, chemical, and biological treatment processes and treatment plant design
- Registration as a Professional Engineer
Master's degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
Other Compensation And Benefits
Our client is committed to providing employees with a competitive, comprehensive benefits program that provides the care employees and their families need to lead healthy, productive lives. Benefits package includes paid time off and holidays, comprehensive health insurance coverage, pre-tax savings account options for health care, dependent care and commuter expenses, disability insurance and life insurance options for you and your dependants. They also offer free Caregiver Support, Travel Assistance, counselling services and discount programs. Other compensation that may be available includes: 401(k) company contribution matching, tuition reimbursement, discretionary bonuses, career advancement bonuses, professional registration bonuses, employee referral bonuses, and compensatory time for exempt employees. Flexible work arrangements may also be available.