We are seeking a Water Treatment/Process Technical Engineer to join our team in Kansas City.
As a Technical Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting the design and implementation of water treatment and process systems for various industrial, municipal and federal clients.
This firm believe in a culture that fosters creativity, innovation, and excellence, striving to create an environment that is inclusive, collaborative, and supportive of all employees. They offer opportunities for growth and development, with a focus on promoting from within. Employees are encouraged to take on new challenges, expand their skills, and pursue their passions.
As a full-time employee, you will be eligible for a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP): As a 100% employee-owned company, this firm believe in sharing the benefits of our success with employees. The ESOP program allows employees to own a stake in the company and share in financial success.
- 401(k) Plan: offer a 401(k) plan with a company match to help employees save for their future.
- Health and Wellness: Also offer a comprehensive health and wellness program, including medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage, as well as wellness incentives and resources.
- Paid Time Off: My client believes in work-life balance and offer generous paid time off for vacation, holidays, and sick time.
- Bonus Program: They also recognize and reward employees for their hard work and contributions to the company through the annual bonus program.
- Develop and review technical specifications, drawings, and design documents
- Conduct engineering calculations and simulations
- Provide technical support for project managers and clients
- Collaborate with other engineers and project team members
- Monitor project progress and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Conduct site visits and inspections as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in water treatment or process engineering
- Experience with design and implementation of water treatment and process systems
- Strong knowledge of engineering principles and practices
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to join the team in Kansas City, please submit your resume for consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.