A top California general contractor is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Heavy Civil Water Treatment Project Manager to oversee and coordinate the construction of water treatment projects in the Bay Area of California. The ideal candidate will have experience managing large-scale, complex projects and a proven track record of delivering projects on time, within budget, and to the highest standards of quality.
- Develop project schedules, budgets, and plans, ensuring that all stakeholders are aware of their responsibilities and timelines
- Ensure projects are delivered in accordance with all regulatory and environmental requirements, including permits and certifications
- Monitor project progress, identifying and addressing any risks or issues that may impact the project schedule, budget, or quality
- Collaborate with other departments and stakeholders to ensure effective integration and coordination of projects
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- At least 10 years of experience in water treatment project management
- Strong leadership, project management, and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project, AutoCAD, and other project management tools
- History of working on high value treatment plants a plus
If you are a driven and experienced Water Treatment Project Manager with a passion for delivering projects to the highest standards, we would love to hear from you!