A general contractor is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Water Treatment Project Engineer to join their team in California. They have many different offices and job sites across the site so no matter where you are/where you are looking to go, they have an opportunity for you!
The successful candidate will be responsible for the execution of water treatment projects from start to finish (depending on location, some projects are already under way). The ideal candidate will have experience with water treatment technologies and systems.
- Coordinate with project team to ensure project objectives are met
- Provide technical expertise and guidance on water treatment technologies and systems
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and guidelines
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or construction management
- 2-5 years of experience as a water treatment project engineer
- Strong knowledge of water treatment technologies and systems
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If it sounds like you fit the description and are interested, please do not wait to apply!