Our client is unique as they manage all the engineering services on their projects. As they have been expanding and growing with many projects to work on, they are looking for a Water Team Lead to grow the team in Brisbane!
Servicing structural, civil, and flood engineering, they provide a range of services that always suit client's design needs.
Being innovative, their objective is to deliver the best projects, and to ensure that they have a positive impact on the work they produce and the people they work with.
- Lead diverse clients and projects as an effective manager and mentor, to nurture a sustainable team.
- Collaborate with the team to prepare plans and budget for the short-term and long-run.
- Manage the team to satisfy and exceed client expectations to further develop and consolidate relationships.
- Grow the water division.
We are looking for individuals:
- 10+ years' experience in engineering consulting in the water infrastructure space, specifically in flooding, water resource, and hydraulics.
- Software experience: TUFLOW & MUSIC.
- Chartered engineer (RPEQ) is highly regarded and desired.
- Has worked with or in local or state governments.
- Strong experience in multi-disciplinary infrastructure projects.
- Has held managerial/leadership roles.
- Driven, motivated, and have a lot of energy to grow a team.
Become a leader in their team, and work with some of the most passionate and professional individuals in the industry - Apply with your CV today!